Complaints Procedure

We hope that your child will have a very happy and rewarding time at Highfield, but occasionally something might go wrong. If you have any concerns about your child’s education you should first talk to their class teacher who should be able to resolve the matter.

Who do I contact when there is a problem?

For parents/carers, at the informal stage, we ask that you make contact with your child’s class teacher.  

If, however, you are not satisfied with the outcome you should speak to one of our Phase Leaders to see if they can resolve the difficulty.

Please click here to see our Complaints procedure.