Highfield Primary School’s Principles of Science
Science is going well when
- We are engaged and enjoy our learning.
- Lessons are practical and we are allowed to explore our own ideas.
- We show curiosity by asking questions.
- We are able to make links to prior learning and real life contexts.
- We can identify and learn from our mistakes.
- We are using scientific vocabulary correctly.
- We are all challenged.
Science curriculum by year group
Long Term Plan: Click here
Useful websites for children: Click here